Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Clerical Humour...

A man joined the priesthood. The order he joined could not speak for 7 years.

Then they could only say 2 words.

The first 7 years passed and they went into a small room.

His 2 words were "too cold".

The next 7 years passed and they took him back into the small room and his 2 words were "bad food".

The next 7 years passed and they took him back into the small room and his 2 words were "I quit".

Good they said, "all you have done is complain."

* * * * *

Pedro was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place.

Looking up toward heaven, he said "Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of my life and give up tequila."

Miraculously, a parking place appeared.

Pedro looked up again and said, "Never mind. I found one."